Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January 12, 2016 Sweater Time!

Good Afternoon!
Hey Everyone! Hope you had a good week. This week was a fantastic week for Elder Antwi and I. We are really seeing the fruits of our labors and being blessed in so many ways that we would not expect. But for starters, this week, i have worn a sweater every morning because it is so flippin cold. And the scary thought is, it's probably 78 or something. And I feel like I've never been colder. We then open up the door of our apartment and stand outside to look at the day ahead of us. For the longest time, it's looked like fog, which is somehow strange. But every morning, it looks like fog settling on the grounds of Tarkwa. But then, we found out a frightening truth. It's not fog but dust and dirt from the roads. Right outside our apartment we have a dirt road that every one speeds through that picks up dirt. and not only does it float through the air but through our apartment every minute of every day. Cleaning up today was disgusting. What I cleaned last week is wrecked with dirt today. I don't know if it's healthy but shake it off.
This week we taught a woman named Esther. It was a wonderful lesson. As we were teaching her, I started realizing, she wasn't a normal Ghanaian. She was able to grasp things so much easier then normal. So I was more willing to go more in depth with her. Help her understand things and receive greater knowledge. And she got everything. As we shared with her the apostasy, she was so willing to give us insights of what she was thinking. As we taught her the Restoration, she got the biggest smile on her face. At the end of the lesson, I looked back and realized that that lesson was flawless. The spirit was so strong, guiding me in what to say, and it worked through me and Elder Antwi to help Esther come to the knowledge of the Restoration. This work is so dope.
Well, hope you all have a great week. Love you all. Smile.
Love
Elder Treadway
The White African