Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October 6, 2014 Interesting week, fun week. 'nother week in Ghana!



Hey Everyone!
Hey y'all! Hope you had a Great week. Hope you all enjoyed General Conference. I won't be able to watch it till next month but it's not too far away. So as I said, this week was a Great week. A week of some laughs actually. As for Naomi, she is now completely dodging us. She see's us, she runs. It's sad but I ain't going to fight her. If she doesn't want to learn, I am not going to force her. I'm just going to be kind and greet her when we walk by. As long as she doesn't run. 



So this week, Elder Barlow and I have tried to fill up our teaching pool. So we went around and talked to plenty people this week. We've also tried to ask people for referrals. I guess we are just asking socially awkward people because they always tell us, "I don't have any friends." Well then get out there and make some Friends!!!! haha. But we had a Gospel Conversation with a girl this week named Nana. She told us that we could come back and teach her. So we came back and she wasn't there. A lady at her shop told us that she was gone, that she went shopping. So I walked a little bit away to call her and as I'm calling her I turned around. As I turned around, guess who I saw, sprawled up against the side of her shop as if she was playing Hide 'n' Seek. Yes, Nana was hiding from us. So I just joked around with her and said that she must have just gotten back from shopping. She agreed. She said she couldn't meet us that day but told us to come back next week. I said that sounds good but what time would she want us to come back. She then said, and I quote, "I'm going to be traveling next week." What the flip??? So she said she was going to call me. Well, only on a mission will that ever happen. haha. I love it. Struggles so real. Well, hope you guys have a great week. Love you all
Love
Elder Treadway