Saturday, August 16, 2014

July 28, 2014 ELDER TREADWAY, YOU ARE GETTING FAT!!




Hey Everyone!
This week was a great week. We had the wonderful opportunity to have a baptism this week with a girl named Efie. This girl is the stubborn one that never liked to meet with us. Well, we were able to meet with her enough times to get her baptized. It was sweet! She had been coming to church for around four months and now, she was finally able to step through the Gate of Baptism and now, she must endure to the End. Hopefully she does. :)
So now about the Subject. First off, I say Threadway because somehow, everyone thinks Treadway is pronounced Threadway. I don't know why but, that's just how it's done. Even this week, someone asked me, "Treadway, so what do you Thread?" -_- C'mon people! It's not difficult!!! haha. But yes, I have been getting small fat. Not too bad. I'm probably just getting to the weight I should have been my whole life but just never ate my food. But now, since everyone expects you to eat all their food, even if it is abnormally large proportions, I've had to eat soo much more than I usually do. But in case anyone is wondering, I'm still in shape and looking just as beautiful. Well, Love you all. Hope you all have a good week.
Love
Elder Treadway