Saturday, August 16, 2014

August 4, 2014 EVERYTHING IS BOKO!!!





Hey Y'all!
How is everyone doing? Everything is sweet here. So there is a girl here who we baptized. Her name is Sophia. So we found out a month ago or so that when she sleeps, she doesn't have a mattress at all. She just lays some clothes down and lays on the clothes. So this past week was her birthday so Elder Beck and I splurged a little bit and bought her a mattress for her birthday. She seemed a little excited and I thought it was cool. I always liked giving good gifts and it was cool to transfer that here.
So this past week, I did something that I've never done before and was able to knock it off the bucket list. I was able to teach a midgit. Well, smaller person. I don't know the technical term. But we taught him and it

 looked like he was pretty hammered. I had to repeat everything like twice when we taught him. "So what is a prophet?" *crickets* "What is a prophet?" Then he would answer in Fanti with a one word meaning prophet. It's not easy to teach a drunk African man. haha. Well, love you all and hope you are all doing well.
Love
Elder Treadway